How to cite this article: Wilkie AOM, Bochukova EG, Hansen RMS, Taylor IB, Rannan-Eliya SV, Byren JC, Wall SA, Ramos L, Venâncio M, Hurst JA, O'Rourke AW, Williams LJ, Seller A, Lester T. 2006. Clinical dividends from the molecular genetic diagnosis of craniosynostosis. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:2631–2639.
Clinical dividends from the molecular genetic diagnosis of craniosynostosis†
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: Thirteenth Annual Robert J. Gorlin Conference on Dysmorphology; Facial and Oral Structures: Molecular Perspectives
Volume 140A, Issue 23, pages 2631–2639, 1 December 2006
How to Cite
Wilkie, A. O.M., Bochukova, E. G., Hansen, R. M. S., Taylor, I. B., Rannan-Eliya, S. V., Byren, J. C., Wall, S. A., Ramos, L., Venâncio, M., Hurst, J. A., O'Rourke, A. W., Williams, L. J., Seller, A. and Lester, T. (2006), Clinical dividends from the molecular genetic diagnosis of craniosynostosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 2631–2639. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31366
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2006
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!