How to cite this article: Avila JR, Jezewski PA, Vieira AR, Orioli IM, Castilla EE, Christensen K, Daack-Hirsch S, Romitti PA, Murray JC. 2006. PVRL1 variants contribute to non-syndromic cleft lip and palate in multiple populations. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:2562–2570.
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: Thirteenth Annual Robert J. Gorlin Conference on Dysmorphology; Facial and Oral Structures: Molecular Perspectives
Volume 140A, Issue 23, pages 2562–2570, 1 December 2006
How to Cite
Avila, J. R., Jezewski, P. A., Vieira, A. R., Orioli, I. M., Castilla, E. E., Christensen, K., Daack-Hirsch, S., Romitti, P. A. and Murray, J. C. (2006), PVRL1 variants contribute to non-syndromic cleft lip and palate in multiple populations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 2562–2570. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31367
Joseph R. Avila and Peter A. Jezewski contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DE08559, DE09160, P50 DE16215, R01 DE11948
- Fogarty. Grant Number: TW 05503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!