How to cite this article: Cohen MM Jr. 2006. The new bone biology: Pathologic, molecular, and clinical correlates. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:2646–2706.
The new bone biology: Pathologic, molecular, and clinical correlates†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: Thirteenth Annual Robert J. Gorlin Conference on Dysmorphology; Facial and Oral Structures: Molecular Perspectives
Volume 140A, Issue 23, pages 2646–2706, 1 December 2006
How to Cite
Cohen Jr., M. M. (2006), The new bone biology: Pathologic, molecular, and clinical correlates. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 2646–2706. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31368
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!