How to cite this article: Wang X, Xiao F, Yang Q, Liang B, Tang Z, Jiang L, Zhu Q, Chang W, Jiang J, Jiang C, Ren X, Liu J-Y, Wang QK, Liu M. 2006. A novel mutation in GDF5 causes autosomal dominant symphalangism in two Chinese families. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:1846–1853.
A novel mutation in GDF5 causes autosomal dominant symphalangism in two Chinese families†
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 17, pages 1846–1853, 1 September 2006
How to Cite
Wang, X., Xiao, F., Yang, Q., Liang, B., Tang, Z., Jiang, L., Zhu, Q., Chang, W., Jiang, J., Jiang, C., Ren, X., Liu, J.-Y., Wang, Q. K. and Liu, M. (2006), A novel mutation in GDF5 causes autosomal dominant symphalangism in two Chinese families. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 1846–1853. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31372
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2006
- Tenth “Five-Year” National Science and Technology Key Program of China. Grant Number: 2004BA720A
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30470982
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology National High Technology “863” Programs of China. Grant Number: 2002BA711A07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!