How to cite this article: Lainhart JE, Bigler ED, Bocian M, Coon H, Dinh E, Dawson G, Deutsch CK, Dunn M, Estes A, Tager-Flusberg H, Folstein S, Hepburn S, Hyman S, McMahon W, Minshew N, Munson J, Osann K, Ozonoff S, Rodier P, Rogers S, Sigman M, Spence MA, Stodgell CJ, Volkmar F. 2006. Head circumference and height in autism: A study by the collaborative program of excellence in autism. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:2257–2274.
Head circumference and height in autism: A study by the collaborative program of excellence in autism†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 21, pages 2257–2274, 1 November 2006
How to Cite
Lainhart, J. E., Bigler, E. D., Bocian, M., Coon, H., Dinh, E., Dawson, G., Deutsch, C. K., Dunn, M., Estes, A., Tager-Flusberg, H., Folstein, S., Hepburn, S., Hyman, S., McMahon, W., Minshew, N., Munson, J., Osann, K., Ozonoff, S., Rodier, P., Rogers, S., Sigman, M., Spence, M. A., Stodgell, C. J. and Volkmar, F. (2006), Head circumference and height in autism: A study by the collaborative program of excellence in autism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 2257–2274. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31465
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2006
- NICHD. Grant Numbers: U19s HD35476, HD35469, HD34565, HD35468, HD035470, HD35466
- NICHD/NIDCD. Grant Numbers: DC03610, HD 35482
- NICHD/NIDCD Collaborative Program of Excellence in Autism (CPEA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!