How to cite this article: Maslen CL, Babcock D, Robinson SW, Bean LJH, Dooley KJ, Willour VL, Sherman SL. 2006. CRELD1 mutations contribute to the occurrence of cardiac atrioventricular septal defects in Down syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:2501–2505.
CRELD1 mutations contribute to the occurrence of cardiac atrioventricular septal defects in Down syndrome†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 22, pages 2501–2505, 15 November 2006
How to Cite
Maslen, C. L., Babcock, D., Robinson, S. W., Bean, L. J. H., Dooley, K. J., Willour, V. L. and Sherman, S. L. (2006), CRELD1 mutations contribute to the occurrence of cardiac atrioventricular septal defects in Down syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 2501–2505. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31494
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2006
- PHS. Grant Number: 5 M01 RR00334
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P01 HD24605, R01 HD38979, F32 HD046337
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Cardiac Research Committee
- CRC US DHS NIH. Grant Number: MO1 RR00039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!