How to cite this article: Bi W, Saifi GM, Girirajan S, Shi X, Szomju B, Firth H, Magenis RE, Potocki L, Elsea SH, Lupski JR. 2006. RAI1 point mutations, CAG repeat variation, and SNP analysis in non-deletion Smith–Magenis syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:2454–2463.
RAI1 point mutations, CAG repeat variation, and SNP analysis in non-deletion Smith–Magenis syndrome†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 22, pages 2454–2463, 15 November 2006
How to Cite
Bi, W., Saifi, G. M., Girirajan, S., Shi, X., Szomju, B., Firth, H., Magenis, R. E., Potocki, L., Elsea, S. H. and Lupski, J. R. (2006), RAI1 point mutations, CAG repeat variation, and SNP analysis in non-deletion Smith–Magenis syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 2454–2463. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31510
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2006
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P01 HD38420, R01 HD38534
- Baylor College of Medicine Mental Retardation Research Center. Grant Number: HD 2406407
- Texas Children's Hospital General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: M01 RR00188
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!