How to cite this article: Stevenson DA, Swoboda KJ, Sanders RK, Bamshad M. 2006. A new distal arthrogryposis syndrome characterized by plantar flexion contractures. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:2797–2801.
A new distal arthrogryposis syndrome characterized by plantar flexion contractures†
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 24, pages 2797–2801, 15 December 2006
How to Cite
Stevenson, D.A., Swoboda, K.J., Sanders, R.K. and Bamshad, M. (2006), A new distal arthrogryposis syndrome characterized by plantar flexion contractures. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 2797–2801. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31528
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2006
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R01-HD048895
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Grant Number: K23 NS052500
- NIH (National Center for Research Resources). Grant Number: RR-00064
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: U50/CCU822097
- Children's Health Research Center at the University of Utah
- The Clinical Genetics Research Program at the University of Utah
- The Primary Children's Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!