How to cite this article: Strenge S, Kujat A, Zelante L, Froster UG. 2006. A microdeletion 22q11.2 can resemble Shprintzen–Goldberg omphalocele syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:2838–2839.
A microdeletion 22q11.2 can resemble Shprintzen–Goldberg omphalocele syndrome†
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 24, pages 2838–2839, 15 December 2006
How to Cite
Strenge, S., Kujat, A., Zelante, L. and Froster, U. G. (2006), A microdeletion 22q11.2 can resemble Shprintzen–Goldberg omphalocele syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 2838–2839. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31534
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!