How to cite this article: Papadopoulou E, Sifakis S, Sarri C, Gyftodimou J, Liehr T, Mrasek K, Kalmanti M, Petersen MB. 2006. A report of pure 7p duplication syndrome and review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:2802–2806.
A report of pure 7p duplication syndrome and review of the literature†
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 24, pages 2802–2806, 15 December 2006
How to Cite
Papadopoulou, E., Sifakis, S., Sarri, C., Gyftodimou, J., Liehr, T., Mrasek, K., Kalmanti, M. and Petersen, M.B. (2006), A report of pure 7p duplication syndrome and review of the literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 2802–2806. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31538
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2006
- EU. Grant Number: Copernicus-2-ICA-2-CT-2000-10012
- Evangelische Studienwerk e.V. Villigst
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!