How to cite this article: Boyles AL, Enterline DS, Hammock PH, Siegel DG, Slifer SH, Mehltretter L, Gilbert JR, Hu-Lince D, Stephan D, Batzdorf U, Benzel E, Ellenbogen R, Green BA, Kula R, Menezes A, Mueller D, Oro' JJ, Iskandar BJ, George TM, Milhorat TH, Speer MC. 2006. Phenotypic definition of Chiari type I malformation coupled with high-density SNP genome screen shows significant evidence for linkage to regions on chromosomes 9 and 15. Am J Med Genet Part A 140A:2776–2785.
Phenotypic definition of Chiari type I malformation coupled with high-density SNP genome screen shows significant evidence for linkage to regions on chromosomes 9 and 15†
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 140A, Issue 24, pages 2776–2785, 15 December 2006
How to Cite
Boyles, A. L., Enterline, D. S., Hammock, P. H., Siegel, D. G., Slifer, S. H., Mehltretter, L., Gilbert, J. R., Hu-Lince, D., Stephan, D., Batzdorf, U., Benzel, E., Ellenbogen, R., Green, B. A., Kula, R., Menezes, A., Mueller, D., Oro', J. J., Iskandar, B. J., George, T. M., Milhorat, T. H. and Speer, M. C. (2006), Phenotypic definition of Chiari type I malformation coupled with high-density SNP genome screen shows significant evidence for linkage to regions on chromosomes 9 and 15. Am. J. Med. Genet., 140A: 2776–2785. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31546
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2006
- American Syringomyelia Alliance Project
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS26630, ES11375, ES11961
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!