How to cite this article: Kass NE, Medley AM, Natowicz MR, Hull SC, Faden RR, Plantinga L, Gostin LO. 2007. Access to health insurance: Experiences and attitudes of those with genetic versus non-genetic medical conditions. Am J Med Genet Part A 143A:707–717.
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 143A, Issue 7, pages 707–717, 1 April 2007
How to Cite
Kass, N. E., Medley, A. M., Natowicz, M. R., Hull, S. C., Faden, R. R., Plantinga, L. and Gostin, L. O. (2007), Access to health insurance: Experiences and attitudes of those with genetic versus non-genetic medical conditions. Am. J. Med. Genet., 143A: 707–717. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31576
Opinions expressed in this manuscript are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the National Human Genome Research Institute, or the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2006
- National Institute for Human Genome Research (National Institutes of Health). Grant Number: R01HG01086
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!