How to cite this article: Kass NE, Medley AM, Natowicz MR, Hull SC, Faden RR, Plantinga L, Gostin LO. 2007. Access to health insurance: Experiences and attitudes of those with genetic versus non-genetic medical conditions. Am J Med Genet Part A 143A:707–717.
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 143A, Issue 7, pages 707–717, 1 April 2007
How to Cite
Kass, N. E., Medley, A. M., Natowicz, M. R., Hull, S. C., Faden, R. R., Plantinga, L. and Gostin, L. O. (2007), Access to health insurance: Experiences and attitudes of those with genetic versus non-genetic medical conditions. Am. J. Med. Genet., 143A: 707–717. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31576
Opinions expressed in this manuscript are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the National Human Genome Research Institute, or the National Institutes of Health.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2006
- National Institute for Human Genome Research (National Institutes of Health). Grant Number: R01HG01086
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!