Behavioral problems in relation to intelligence in children with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome: A matched control study†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 143A, Issue 6, pages 574–580, 15 March 2007
How to Cite
Jansen, P.W., Duijff, S.N., Beemer, F.A., Vorstman, J.A.S., Klaassen, P.W.J., Morcus, M.E.J. and Heineman-de Boer, J.A. (2007), Behavioral problems in relation to intelligence in children with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome: A matched control study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 143A: 574–580. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31623
How to cite this article: Jansen PW, Duijff SN, Beemer FA, Vorstman JAS, Klaassen PWJ, Morcus MEJ, Heineman-de Boer JA. 2007. Behavioral problems in relation to intelligence in children with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome: A matched control study. Am J Med Genet Part A 143A:574–580.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2004
- Stichting Nuts Ohra, The Netherlands. Grant Number: SNO-T-03-32
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!