How to cite this article: Cheung SW, Shaw CA, Scott DA, Patel A, Sahoo T, Bacino CA, Pursley A, Li J, Erickson R, Gropman AL, Miller DT, Seashore MR, Summers AM, Stankiewicz P, Chinault AC, Lupski JR, Beaudet AL, Sutton VR. 2007. Microarray-based CGH detects chromosomal mosaicism not revealed by conventional cytogenetics. Am J Med Genet Part A 143A:1679–1686.
Microarray-based CGH detects chromosomal mosaicism not revealed by conventional cytogenetics†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 143A, Issue 15, pages 1679–1686, 1 August 2007
How to Cite
Cheung, S. W., Shaw, C. A., Scott, D. A., Patel, A., Sahoo, T., Bacino, C. A., Pursley, A., Li, J., Erickson, R., Gropman, A. L., Miller, D. T., Seashore, M. R., Summers, A. M., Stankiewicz, P., Chinault, A. C., Lupski, J. R., Beaudet, A. L. and Sutton, V. R. (2007), Microarray-based CGH detects chromosomal mosaicism not revealed by conventional cytogenetics. Am. J. Med. Genet., 143A: 1679–1686. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31740
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!