How to cite this article: Visootsak J, Rosner B, Dykens E, Tartaglia N, Graham JM Jr. 2007. Behavioral phenotype of sex chromosome aneuploidies: 48,XXYY, 48,XXXY, and 49,XXXXY. Am J Med Genet Part A 143A:1198–1203.
Behavioral phenotype of sex chromosome aneuploidies: 48,XXYY, 48,XXXY, and 49,XXXXY†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 143A, Issue 11, pages 1198–1203, 1 June 2007
How to Cite
Visootsak, J., Rosner, B., Dykens, E., Tartaglia, N. and Graham, J. M. (2007), Behavioral phenotype of sex chromosome aneuploidies: 48,XXYY, 48,XXXY, and 49,XXXXY. Am. J. Med. Genet., 143A: 1198–1203. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31746
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2005
- SHARE's Child Disability Center, UCLA Intercampus NIH/NIGMS Medical Genetics Training Program. Grant Number: GM08243
- NIH/NICHD (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services). Grant Number: HD22657
- NIH/NCRR. Grant Number: K12 RR017643
- NIH Clinical Research LRP Award. Grant Number: L32MD000625-01
- University Research Committee of Emory University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!