How to cite this article: Kline AD, Krantz ID, Sommer A, Kliewer M, Jackson LG, FitzPatrick DR, Levin AV, Selicorni A. 2007. Cornelia de Lange syndrome: Clinical review, diagnostic and scoring systems, and anticipatory guidance. Am J Med Genet Part A 143A:1287–1296.
Cornelia de Lange syndrome: Clinical review, diagnostic and scoring systems, and anticipatory guidance†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 143A, Issue 12, pages 1287–1296, 15 June 2007
How to Cite
Kline, A. D., Krantz, I. D., Sommer, A., Kliewer, M., Jackson, L. G., FitzPatrick, D. R., Levin, A. V. and Selicorni, A. (2007), Cornelia de Lange syndrome: Clinical review, diagnostic and scoring systems, and anticipatory guidance. Am. J. Med. Genet., 143A: 1287–1296. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31757
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2007
- NOIH. Grant Number: RO1 HD039323
- NICHD. Grant Number: PO1 HD052860
- Brandan's Eye Research Fund
- Mariani Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!