How to cite this article: Ghebranious N, Giampietro PF, Wesbrook FP, Rezkalla SH. 2007. A novel microdeletion at 16p11.2 harbors candidate genes for aortic valve development, seizure disorder, and mild mental retardation. Am J Med Genet Part A 143A:1462–1471.
A novel microdeletion at 16p11.2 harbors candidate genes for aortic valve development, seizure disorder, and mild mental retardation†
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 143A, Issue 13, pages 1462–1471, 1 July 2007
How to Cite
Ghebranious, N., Giampietro, P. F., Wesbrook, F. P. and Rezkalla, S. H. (2007), A novel microdeletion at 16p11.2 harbors candidate genes for aortic valve development, seizure disorder, and mild mental retardation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 143A: 1462–1471. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31837
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!