How to cite this article: Schmidt H, Kammer B, Grasser M, Enders A, Rost I, Kiess W. 2007. Endochondral gigantism: A newly recognized skeletal dysplasia with pre- and postnatal overgrowth and endocrine abnormalities. Am J Med Genet Part A 143A:1868–1875.
Endochondral gigantism: A newly recognized skeletal dysplasia with pre- and postnatal overgrowth and endocrine abnormalities†
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 143A, Issue 16, pages 1868–1875, 15 August 2007
How to Cite
Schmidt, H., Kammer, B., Grasser, M., Enders, A., Rost, I. and Kiess, W. (2007), Endochondral gigantism: A newly recognized skeletal dysplasia with pre- and postnatal overgrowth and endocrine abnormalities. Am. J. Med. Genet., 143A: 1868–1875. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31839
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!