How to cite this article: Klaassens M, Galjaard RJH, Scott DA, Brüggenwirth HT, van Opstal D, Fox MV, Higgins RR, Cohen-Overbeek TE, Schoonderwaldt EM, Lee B, Tibboel D, de Klein A. 2007. Prenatal detection and outcome of congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) associated with deletion of chromosome 15q26: Two patients and review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A 143A:2204–2212.
Prenatal detection and outcome of congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) associated with deletion of chromosome 15q26: Two patients and review of the literature†
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 143A, Issue 18, pages 2204–2212, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Klaassens, M., Galjaard, R.J.H., Scott, D.A., Brüggenwirth, H.T., van Opstal, D., Fox, M.V., Higgins, R.R., Cohen-Overbeek, T.E., Schoonderwaldt, E.M., Lee, B., Tibboel, D. and de Klein, A. (2007), Prenatal detection and outcome of congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) associated with deletion of chromosome 15q26: Two patients and review of the literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 143A: 2204–2212. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31892
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2007
- Sophia Foundation for Scientific Research, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Grant Number: SSWO project #441
- Baylor College of Medicine Child Health Research Center
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD41648, HD-050583
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!