How to cite this article: Klaassens M, Galjaard RJH, Scott DA, Brüggenwirth HT, van Opstal D, Fox MV, Higgins RR, Cohen-Overbeek TE, Schoonderwaldt EM, Lee B, Tibboel D, de Klein A. 2007. Prenatal detection and outcome of congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) associated with deletion of chromosome 15q26: Two patients and review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A 143A:2204–2212.
Prenatal detection and outcome of congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) associated with deletion of chromosome 15q26: Two patients and review of the literature†
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 143A, Issue 18, pages 2204–2212, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Klaassens, M., Galjaard, R.J.H., Scott, D.A., Brüggenwirth, H.T., van Opstal, D., Fox, M.V., Higgins, R.R., Cohen-Overbeek, T.E., Schoonderwaldt, E.M., Lee, B., Tibboel, D. and de Klein, A. (2007), Prenatal detection and outcome of congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH) associated with deletion of chromosome 15q26: Two patients and review of the literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 143A: 2204–2212. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.31892
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2007
- Sophia Foundation for Scientific Research, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Grant Number: SSWO project #441
- Baylor College of Medicine Child Health Research Center
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD41648, HD-050583
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!