How to cite this article: Scala E, Longo I, Ottimo F, Speciale C, Sampieri K, Katzaki E, Artuso R, Mencarelli MA, D'Ambrogio T, Vonella G, Zappella M, Hayek G, Battaglia A, Mari F, Renieri A, Ariani F. 2007. MECP2 deletions and genotype–phenotype correlation in Rett syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 143A:2775–2784.
MECP2 deletions and genotype–phenotype correlation in Rett syndrome†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 143A, Issue 23, pages 2775–2784, 1 December 2007
How to Cite
Scala, E., Longo, I., Ottimo, F., Speciale, C., Sampieri, K., Katzaki, E., Artuso, R., Mencarelli, M. A., D'Ambrogio, T., Vonella, G., Zappella, M., Hayek, G., Battaglia, A., Mari, F., Renieri, A. and Ariani, F. (2007), MECP2 deletions and genotype–phenotype correlation in Rett syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 143A: 2775–2784. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32002
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2006
- Telethon Foundation. Grant Numbers: GGP02006, GGP05005
- Emma and Ernesto Rulfo Foundation
- MIUR. Grant Numbers: FIRB 01, PRIN 2005
- University of Siena. Grant Numbers: PAR 2001, PAR 2002, PAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!