How to cite this article: McAllister M, Davies L, Payne K, Nicholls S, Donnai D, MacLeod R. 2007. The emotional effects of genetic diseases: Implications for clinical genetics. Am J Med Genet Part A 143A:2651–2661.
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 143A, Issue 22, pages 2651–2661, 15 November 2007
How to Cite
McAllister, M., Davies, L., Payne, K., Nicholls, S., Donnai, D. and MacLeod, R. (2007), The emotional effects of genetic diseases: Implications for clinical genetics. Am. J. Med. Genet., 143A: 2651–2661. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32013
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and not those of the funding bodies.
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2006
- UK Department of Health
- UK Department of Trade and Industry, Central Manchester and Manchester University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Universities of Manchester, Liverpool, and Lancaster
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!