How to cite this article: Chitayat D, Shannon P, Keating S, Toi A, Blaser S, Friedberg T, Superti-Furga A, Chong K, Unger S. 2007. Raine syndrome: A rare lethal osteosclerotic bone dysplasia. Prenatal diagnosis, autopsy, and neuropathological findings. Am J Med Genet Part A 143A:3280–3285.
Raine syndrome: A rare lethal osteosclerotic bone dysplasia. Prenatal diagnosis, autopsy, and neuropathological findings†
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: M. Michael Cohen Jr. Festschrift
Volume 143A, Issue 24, pages 3280–3285, 15 December 2007
How to Cite
Chitayat, D., Shannon, P., Keating, S., Toi, A., Blaser, S., Friedberg, T., Superti-Furga, A., Chong, K. and Unger, S. (2007), Raine syndrome: A rare lethal osteosclerotic bone dysplasia. Prenatal diagnosis, autopsy, and neuropathological findings. Am. J. Med. Genet., 143A: 3280–3285. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32022
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!