How to cite this article: Lees MM, Kangesu L, Hall P, Hennekam RCM. 2007. Two siblings with an unusual nasal malformation: Further instances of craniorhiny? Am J Med Genet Part A 143A:3290–3294.
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: M. Michael Cohen Jr. Festschrift
Volume 143A, Issue 24, pages 3290–3294, 15 December 2007
How to Cite
Lees, M. M., Kangesu, L., Hall, P. and Hennekam, R. C.M. (2007), Two siblings with an unusual nasal malformation: Further instances of craniorhiny?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 143A: 3290–3294. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32026
Dedicated to M. Michael Cohen Jr. for his friendship and sharing his knowledge about “noses nobody knows.”
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!