How to cite this article: Dagli AI, Stalker HJ, Williams CA. 2007. A patient with the syndrome of megalencephaly, mega corpus callosum and complete lack of motor development. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:204–207.
A patient with the syndrome of megalencephaly, mega corpus callosum and complete lack of motor development†
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 2, pages 204–207, 15 January 2008
How to Cite
Dagli, A. I., Stalker, H. J. and Williams, C. A. (2008), A patient with the syndrome of megalencephaly, mega corpus callosum and complete lack of motor development. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 204–207. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32079
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2007
- Raymond C. Philips Research and Education Unit, State of Florida
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!