How to cite this article: Perez-Aytes A, Ledo A, Boso V, Sáenz P, Roma E, Poveda JL, Vento M. 2007. In utero exposure to mycophenolate mofetil: A characteristic phenotype? Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:1–7.
In utero exposure to mycophenolate mofetil: A characteristic phenotype?†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 1, pages 1–7, 1 January 2008
How to Cite
Perez-Aytes, A., Ledo, A., Boso, V., Sáenz, P., Roma, E., Poveda, J. L. and Vento, M. (2008), In utero exposure to mycophenolate mofetil: A characteristic phenotype?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 1–7. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32117
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!