The authors are investigators in the Queens, New York (1) and Orange County, California (2) Vanguard Centers of the National Children's Study.
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 3, pages 294–296, 1 February 2008
How to Cite
Landrigan, P. J., Trasande, L. and Swanson, J. M. (2008), Genetics, altruism, and the National Children's Study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 294–296. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32148
The content of this publication does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
How to cite this article: Landrigan PJ, Trasande L, Swanson JM. 2008. Genetics, altruism, and the National Children's Study. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:294–296.
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2007
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HHSN275200503411C/N01-HD-5-3411