How to cite this article: Furuya H, Ikezoe K, Wang L, Ohyagi Y, Motomura K, Fujii N, Kira J-i, Fukumaki Y. 2008. A unique case of fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva with an ACVR1 mutation, G356D, other than the common mutation (R206H). Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:459–463.
A unique case of fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva with an ACVR1 mutation, G356D, other than the common mutation (R206H)†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 4, pages 459–463, 15 February 2008
How to Cite
Furuya, H., Ikezoe, K., Wang, L., Ohyagi, Y., Motomura, K., Fujii, N., Kira, J.-i. and Fukumaki, Y. (2008), A unique case of fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva with an ACVR1 mutation, G356D, other than the common mutation (R206H). Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 459–463. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32151
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2007
- The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!