How to cite this article: Smets EMA, Stam MMH, Meulenkamp TM, van Langen IM, Wilde AAM, Wiegman A, de Wert GM, Tibben A. 2008. Health-related quality of life of children with a positive carrier status for inherited cardiovascular diseases. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:700–707.
Health-related quality of life of children with a positive carrier status for inherited cardiovascular diseases†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 6, pages 700–707, 15 March 2008
How to Cite
Smets, E. M.A., Stam, M. M.H., Meulenkamp, T. M., van Langen, I. M., Wilde, A. A.M., Wiegman, A., de Wert, G. M. and Tibben, A. (2008), Health-related quality of life of children with a positive carrier status for inherited cardiovascular diseases. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 700–707. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32218
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2007
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 050-32-012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!