How to cite this article: Menke LA, Poll-The BT, Clur S-A, Bilardo CM, van der Wal AC, Lemmink HH, Cobben JM. 2008. Congenital heart defects in spinal muscular atrophy type I: A clinical report of two siblings and a review of the literature. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:740–744.
Congenital heart defects in spinal muscular atrophy type I: A clinical report of two siblings and a review of the literature†
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 6, pages 740–744, 15 March 2008
How to Cite
Menke, L. A., Poll-The, B. T., Clur, S.-A., Bilardo, C. M., van der Wal, A. C., Lemmink, H. H. and Cobben, J. M. (2008), Congenital heart defects in spinal muscular atrophy type I: A clinical report of two siblings and a review of the literature. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 740–744. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32233
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!