How to cite this article: Sznajer Y, Coldéa C, Meire F, Delpierre I, Sekhara T, Touraine RL. 2007. A de novo SOX10 mutation causing severe type 4 Waardenburg syndrome without Hirschsprung disease. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:1038–1041.
A de novo SOX10 mutation causing severe type 4 Waardenburg syndrome without Hirschsprung disease†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 8, pages 1038–1041, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Sznajer, Y., Coldéa, C., Meire, F., Delpierre, I., Sekhara, T. and Touraine, R. L. (2008), A de novo SOX10 mutation causing severe type 4 Waardenburg syndrome without Hirschsprung disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 1038–1041. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32247
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!