How to cite this article: Zirn B, Kress W, Grimm T, Berthold LD, Neubauer B, Kuchelmeister K, Müller U, Hahn A. 2008. Association of homozygous LMNA mutation R471C with new phenotype: Mandibuloacral dysplasia, progeria, and rigid spine muscular dystrophy. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:1049–1054.
Association of homozygous LMNA mutation R471C with new phenotype: Mandibuloacral dysplasia, progeria, and rigid spine muscular dystrophy†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 8, pages 1049–1054, 15 April 2008
How to Cite
Zirn, B., Kress, W., Grimm, T., Berthold, L. D., Neubauer, B., Kuchelmeister, K., Müller, U. and Hahn, A. (2008), Association of homozygous LMNA mutation R471C with new phenotype: Mandibuloacral dysplasia, progeria, and rigid spine muscular dystrophy. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 1049–1054. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32259
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!