K. Buysse and B. Menten contributed equally to this works.
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 10, pages 1330–1334, 15 May 2008
How to Cite
Buysse, K., Menten, B., Oostra, A., Tavernier, S., Mortier, G. R. and Speleman, F. (2008), Delineation of a critical region on chromosome 18 for the del(18)(q12.2q21.1) syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 1330–1334. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32267
How to cite this article: Buysse K, Menten B, Oostra A, Tavernier S, Mortier GR, Speleman F. 2008. Delineation of a critical region on chromosome 18 for the del(18)(q12.2q21.1) syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:1330–1334.
- Issue online: 23 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2007
- Fund for Scientific Research—Flanders (FWO). Grant Number: G.0200.03
- Ghent University. Grant Number: GOA-grant 12051203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!