How to cite this article: Munoz-Rojas M-V, Vieira T, Costa R, Fagondes S, John A, Jardim LB, Vedolin LM, Raymundo M, Dickson PI, Kakkis E, Giugliani R. 2008. Intrathecal enzyme replacement therapy in a patient with mucopolysaccharidosis type I and symptomatic spinal cord compression. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2538–2544.
Intrathecal enzyme replacement therapy in a patient with mucopolysaccharidosis type I and symptomatic spinal cord compression†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 19, pages 2538–2544, 1 October 2008
How to Cite
Munoz-Rojas, M.-V., Vieira, T., Costa, R., Fagondes, S., John, A., Jardim, L. B., Vedolin, L. M., Raymundo, M., Dickson, P. I., Kakkis, E. and Giugliani, R. (2008), Intrathecal enzyme replacement therapy in a patient with mucopolysaccharidosis type I and symptomatic spinal cord compression. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2538–2544. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32294
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!