Meital Laskar and Nechama Kfir contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 11, pages 1423–1429, 1 June 2008
How to Cite
Falik-Zaccai, T. C., Laskar, M., Kfir, N., Nasser, W., Slor, H. and Khayat, M. (2008), Cockayne syndrome type II in a Druze isolate in Northern Israel in association with an insertion mutation in ERCC6. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 1423–1429. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32309
How to cite this article: Falik-Zaccai TC, Laskar M, Kfir N, Nasser W, Slor H, Khayat M. 2008. Cockayne syndrome type II in a Druze isolate in Northern Israel in association with an insertion mutation in ERCC6. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:1423–1429.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!