How to cite this article: Shimizu R, Mitsui N, Mori Y, Cho S, Yamamori S, Osawa M, Ohashi H. 2008. Cryptic 17q22 deletion in a boy with a t(10;17)(p15.3;q22) translocation, multiple synostosis syndrome 1, and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:1458–1461.
Cryptic 17q22 deletion in a boy with a t(10;17)(p15.3;q22) translocation, multiple synostosis syndrome 1, and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 11, pages 1458–1461, 1 June 2008
How to Cite
Shimizu, R., Mitsui, N., Mori, Y., Cho, S., Yamamori, S., Osawa, M. and Ohashi, H. (2008), Cryptic 17q22 deletion in a boy with a t(10;17)(p15.3;q22) translocation, multiple synostosis syndrome 1, and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 1458–1461. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32319
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2007
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan. Grant Number: H18-005
- Kawano Masanori Memorial Foundation for Promotion of Pediatrics, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!