How to cite this article: Rankin J, Auer-Grumbach M, Bagg W, Colclough K, Duong NT, Fenton-May J, Hattersley A, Hudson J, Jardine P, Josifova D, Longman C, McWilliam R, Owen K, Walker M, Wehnert M, Ellard S. 2008. Extreme phenotypic diversity and nonpenetrance in families with the LMNA gene mutation R644C. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:1530–1542.
Extreme phenotypic diversity and nonpenetrance in families with the LMNA gene mutation R644C†
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 12, pages 1530–1542, 15 June 2008
How to Cite
Rankin, J., Auer-Grumbach, M., Bagg, W., Colclough, K., Duong, N. T., Fenton-May, J., Hattersley, A., Hudson, J., Jardine, P., Josifova, D., Longman, C., McWilliam, R., Owen, K., Walker, M., Wehnert, M. and Ellard, S. (2008), Extreme phenotypic diversity and nonpenetrance in families with the LMNA gene mutation R644C. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 1530–1542. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32331
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!