This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
Published 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 12, pages 1547–1557, 15 June 2008
How to Cite
Loewenstein, J., Sutton, E., Guidotti, R., Shapiro, K., Ball, K., McLean, D. and Biesecker, B. (2008), The art of coping with a craniofacial difference: Helping others through “Positive Exposure”. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 1547–1557. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32344
How to cite this article: Loewenstein J, Sutton E, Guidotti R, Shapiro K, Ball K, McLean D, Biesecker B. 2008. The art of coping with a craniofacial difference: Helping others through “Positive Exposure.” Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:1547–1557.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!