How to cite this article: Tészás A, Møller RS, Kellermayer R, Czakó M, Kjaer KW, Ullmann R, Melegh B, Tommerup N, Kosztolányi G. 2008. A cryptic unbalanced translocation resulting in del13q and dup15q. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2570–2573.
A cryptic unbalanced translocation resulting in del 13q and dup 15q†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 19, pages 2570–2573, 1 October 2008
How to Cite
Tészás, A., Møller, R. S., Kellermayer, R., Czakó, M., Kjaer, K. W., Ullmann, R., Melegh, B., Tommerup, N. and Kosztolányi, G. (2008), A cryptic unbalanced translocation resulting in del 13q and dup 15q. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2570–2573. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32394
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2007
- ETT, Ministry of Health, Hungary. Grant Number: ETT 598/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!