How to cite this article: van Steensel MAM, Winnepenninckx V, Nagtzaam IF, Janssens R, De Vos R, Steijlen PM. 2008. A case of Lelis syndrome with hystrix-like ichthyosis. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2155–2158.
A case of Lelis syndrome with hystrix-like ichthyosis†
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 16, pages 2155–2158, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
van Steensel, M.A.M., Winnepenninckx, V., Nagtzaam, I.F., Janssens, R., De Vos, R. and Steijlen, P.M. (2008), A case of Lelis syndrome with hystrix-like ichthyosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2155–2158. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32409
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2008
- Dutch Organization for Scientific Research (ZONMW). Grant Number: 907-00-202
- The University Hospital Maastricht
- Barrier Therapeutics NV
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!