How to cite this article: Papa FT, Mencarelli MA, Caselli R, Katzaki E, Sampieri K, Meloni I, Ariani F, Longo I, Maggio A, Balestri P, Grosso S, Farnetani MA, Berardi R, Mari F, Renieri A. 2008. A 3 Mb deletion in 14q12 causes severe mental retardation, mild facial dysmorphisms and Rett-like features. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:1994–1998.
A 3 Mb deletion in 14q12 causes severe mental retardation, mild facial dysmorphisms and Rett-like features†
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 15, pages 1994–1998, 1 August 2008
How to Cite
Papa, F. T., Mencarelli, M. A., Caselli, R., Katzaki, E., Sampieri, K., Meloni, I., Ariani, F., Longo, I., Maggio, A., Balestri, P., Grosso, S., Farnetani, M. A., Berardi, R., Mari, F. and Renieri, A. (2008), A 3 Mb deletion in 14q12 causes severe mental retardation, mild facial dysmorphisms and Rett-like features. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 1994–1998. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32413
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!