How to cite this article: Martinet D, Filges I, Besuchet Schmutz N, Morris MA, Gaide A-C, Dahoun S, Bottani A, Addor M-C, Antonarakis SE, Beckmann JS, Béna F. 2008. Subtelomeric 6p deletion: Clinical and array-CGH characterization in two patients. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2094–2102.
Subtelomeric 6p deletion: Clinical and array-CGH characterization in two patients†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 16, pages 2094–2102, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Martinet, D., Filges, I., Besuchet Schmutz, N., Morris, M. A., Gaide, A.-C., Dahoun, S., Bottani, A., Addor, M.-C., Antonarakis, S. E., Beckmann, J. S. and Béna, F. (2008), Subtelomeric 6p deletion: Clinical and array-CGH characterization in two patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2094–2102. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32414
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2007
- Geneva University Hospitals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!