How to cite this article: Glass HC, Shaw GM, Ma C, Sherr EH. 2008. Agenesis of the corpus callosum in California 1983–2003: A population-based study. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2495–2500.
Agenesis of the corpus callosum in California 1983–2003: A population-based study†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 19, pages 2495–2500, 1 October 2008
How to Cite
Glass, H. C., Shaw, G. M., Ma, C. and Sherr, E. H. (2008), Agenesis of the corpus callosum in California 1983–2003: A population-based study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2495–2500. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32418
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2008
- March of Dimes
- UCSF Strategic Opportunities Support Center of the Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: UL RR024131-01
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders Neurological Sciences. Grant Number: R01 NS050249 NS01692
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!