How to cite this article: Glass HC, Shaw GM, Ma C, Sherr EH. 2008. Agenesis of the corpus callosum in California 1983–2003: A population-based study. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2495–2500.
Agenesis of the corpus callosum in California 1983–2003: A population-based study†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 19, pages 2495–2500, 1 October 2008
How to Cite
Glass, H. C., Shaw, G. M., Ma, C. and Sherr, E. H. (2008), Agenesis of the corpus callosum in California 1983–2003: A population-based study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2495–2500. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32418
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2008
- March of Dimes
- UCSF Strategic Opportunities Support Center of the Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: UL RR024131-01
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders Neurological Sciences. Grant Number: R01 NS050249 NS01692
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!