How to cite this article: Kalscheuer VM, Feenstra I, Van Ravenswaaij-Arts CMA, Smeets DFCM, Menzel C, Ullmann R, Musante L, Ropers H-H. 2008. Disruption of the TCF4 gene in a girl with mental retardation but without the classical Pitt–Hopkins syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2053–2059.
Disruption of the TCF4 gene in a girl with mental retardation but without the classical Pitt–Hopkins syndrome†
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 16, pages 2053–2059, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Kalscheuer, V. M., Feenstra, I., Van Ravenswaaij-Arts, C. M.A., Smeets, D. F.C.M., Menzel, C., Ullmann, R., Musante, L. and Ropers, H.-H. (2008), Disruption of the TCF4 gene in a girl with mental retardation but without the classical Pitt–Hopkins syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2053–2059. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32419
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2007
- National Genome Research Network. Grant Numbers: NGFN 01GR0105, 01GR0414
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB577
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!