How to cite this article: Hayashi S, Mizuno S, Migita O, Okuyama T, Makita Y, Hata A, Imoto I, Inazawa J. 2008. The CASK gene harbored in a deletion detected by array-CGH as a potential candidate for a gene causative of X-linked dominant mental retardation. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2145–2151.
The CASK gene harbored in a deletion detected by array-CGH as a potential candidate for a gene causative of X-linked dominant mental retardation†
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 16, pages 2145–2151, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Hayashi, S., Mizuno, S., Migita, O., Okuyama, T., Makita, Y., Hata, A., Imoto, I. and Inazawa, J. (2008), The CASK gene harbored in a deletion detected by array-CGH as a potential candidate for a gene causative of X-linked dominant mental retardation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2145–2151. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32433
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan
- Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology of the Japan Science and Technology Corporation
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!