The findings and conclusions in this publication are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of CDC or APTR.
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 16, pages 2060–2069, 15 August 2008
How to Cite
Bailey, D. B., Raspa, M., Olmsted, M. and Holiday, D. B. (2008), Co-occurring conditions associated with FMR1 gene variations: Findings from a national parent survey. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2060–2069. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32439
How to cite this article: Bailey DB Jr, Raspa M, Olmsted M, Holiday DB. 2008. Co-occurring conditions associated with FMR1 gene variations: Findings from a national parent survey. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2060–2069.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2008
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Association for Prevention Teaching and Research (APTR). Grant Number: U50/CCU300860
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!