How to cite this article: Cho G, Bhat SS, Gao J, Collins JS, Rogers RC, Simensen RJ, Schwartz CE, Golden JA, Srivastava AK. 2008. Evidence that SIZN1 is a candidate X-linked mental retardation gene. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2644–2650.
Evidence that SIZN1 is a candidate X-linked mental retardation gene†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 20, pages 2644–2650, 15 October 2008
How to Cite
Cho, G., Bhat, S. S., Gao, J., Collins, J. S., Rogers, R. C., Simensen, R. J., Schwartz, C. E., Golden, J. A. and Srivastava, A. K. (2008), Evidence that SIZN1 is a candidate X-linked mental retardation gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2644–2650. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32472
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS45034, HD26202
- South Carolina Department of Disabilities and Special Needs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!