How to cite this article: Schell-Apacik CC, Wagner K, Bihler M, Ertl-Wagner B, Heinrich U, Klopocki E, Kalscheuer VM, Muenke M, von Voss H. 2008. Agenesis and dysgenesis of the corpus callosum: Clinical, genetic and neuroimaging findings in a series of 41 patients. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2501–2511.
Agenesis and dysgenesis of the corpus callosum: Clinical, genetic and neuroimaging findings in a series of 41 patients†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 19, pages 2501–2511, 1 October 2008
How to Cite
Schell-Apacik, C. C., Wagner, K., Bihler, M., Ertl-Wagner, B., Heinrich, U., Klopocki, E., Kalscheuer, V. M., Muenke, M. and von Voss, H. (2008), Agenesis and dysgenesis of the corpus callosum: Clinical, genetic and neuroimaging findings in a series of 41 patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2501–2511. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32476
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2007
- Else Kroener-Fresenius Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!