How to cite this article: Taskinen M, Ranki A, Pukkala E, Jeskanen L, Kaitila I, Mäkitie O. 2008. Extended follow-up of the Finnish cartilage-hair hypoplasia cohort confirms high incidence of non-Hodgkin lymphoma and basal cell carcinoma. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2370–2375.
Extended follow-up of the Finnish cartilage-hair hypoplasia cohort confirms high incidence of non-Hodgkin lymphoma and basal cell carcinoma†
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 18, pages 2370–2375, 15 September 2008
How to Cite
Taskinen, M., Ranki, A., Pukkala, E., Jeskanen, L., Kaitila, I. and Mäkitie, O. (2008), Extended follow-up of the Finnish cartilage-hair hypoplasia cohort confirms high incidence of non-Hodgkin lymphoma and basal cell carcinoma. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2370–2375. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32478
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2008
- Nona and Kullervo Väre Foundation
- Foundation for Pediatric Research
- Päivikki and Sakari Sohlberg Foundation
- Academy of Finland
- Finnish Medical Society Duodecim
- Research Funding of the Helsinki University Hospitals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!