How to cite this article: Ala-Mello S, Siggberg L, Knuutila S, von Koskull H, Taskinen M, Peippo M. 2008. Further evidence for a relationship between the 5p15 chromosome region and the oculoauriculovertebral anomaly. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2490–2494.
Further evidence for a relationship between the 5p15 chromosome region and the oculoauriculovertebral anomaly†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 19, pages 2490–2494, 1 October 2008
How to Cite
Ala-Mello, S., Siggberg, L., Knuutila, S., von Koskull, H., Taskinen, M. and Peippo, M. (2008), Further evidence for a relationship between the 5p15 chromosome region and the oculoauriculovertebral anomaly. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2490–2494. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32479
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!