How to cite this article: van Roij MHH, Mizumoto S, Yamada S, Morgan T, Tan-Sindhunata MB, Meijers-Heijboer H, Verbeke JILM, Markie D, Sugahara K, Robertson SP. 2008. Spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia, Omani type: Further definition of the phenotype. Am J Med Genet Part A 146A:2376–2384.
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 146A, Issue 18, pages 2376–2384, 15 September 2008
How to Cite
van Roij, M. H.H., Mizumoto, S., Yamada, S., Morgan, T., Tan-Sindhunata, M.B., Meijers-Heijboer, H., Verbeke, J.I.L.M., Markie, D., Sugahara, K. and Robertson, S. P. (2008), Spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia, Omani type: Further definition of the phenotype. Am. J. Med. Genet., 146A: 2376–2384. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32482
M.H.H. van Roij and S. Mizumoto contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2008
- Marsden Fund
- Child Health Research Foundation of New Zealand
- Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST) of the Japan Science and Technology (JST) Agency
- National Project Sapporo Biocluster “Bio-S”
- Knowledge Cluster Initiative of the Ministry of Education, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!